If your not pregnant but your breast are leaking dose it mean you could be?

mizzstink

Asked by mizzstink at 6:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could mean a number of things. And yes, pregnancy is one of them. But it could also be hormone fluctuation due to diet or stress, it could be your normal cycle or something more worth worrying over or it could just be nothing... So yeah, that's one cause, but don't get excited til you at least take a test.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• No.
    Some women are easily stimulated to produce milk, even ones who have never had a child. ALL humans can produce milk, regardless of gender.

I still produce milk, and I have not been pregnant in 3 1/2 years, and am fixed.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Maybe, maybe not, take a test or see a doctor
    TawnyMarlow

Answer by TawnyMarlow at 6:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Is it that clear liquid? If so I know usually that is normal. Most women will have that even before they have ever had a kid. It's like a self moisturizing system.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Nope.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• @ domomiqueWS sometimes it's clear BUT sumtimes it's a whiteish ...i never had this before so why now???? im sure it's a very high possiblity i could be but i jus wanted to ask a few questions b4 i took a test..
    mizzstink

Comment by mizzstink (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It could mean that, but I would reccomend taking a pregnancy test. If it comes out negative, I would talk to my doctor, because one of the symptoms of hypothyroidism is fluid leaking from the breasts also as well as a number of other things... but Best of Luck to you!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• idk but gl
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010