IDEAS please for HAIR!

I have a 35$ gift certificate for a wash,cut & style, I want to use it ...but don't know what to get done :/
Anyone care to help?!
I'd like to keep SOME length ( enough to atleast pull back a bit, even if it's a "mini" tail" , but apart from that..I'm open to any style

- keep in mind I'm 25, VERY low maintenance because I have a toddler and another on the way in Feb.

Feel free to post pics as examples :P

Here is a pic from when I was pregnant with DD to give an idea of what I CURRENTLY look like, give or take a few pounds.

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 6:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• whatever you do, don't get the classic "mom" cut (bob)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• lol what about some face framing layers and a long sweepy bang? i think it would look really good and just lots of layers and keep most of your length.. its really easy just wash and go but you can also sey it up by curling it or using products
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 6:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Do long layers with a chunky side swoop bang. I also think you should do some highlights with a caramel or honey blond

Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2010