Do you re gift?

I get a lot of gifts at work like wine ( I am pregnant I can't drink), movie tickets, bath and body works, candles, cookies chocolate. I like all of these gifts, but I can't afford all the gifts I have to give. Sooooo.... My father in Law gets the movie tickets, My friend get Bath and body works, my aunt gets the awesome candles, cookies and chocolates go to neighbors... It's all from the company I work from anyway! and everybody is happy!

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All the time. If I'm not going to use it why not pass it on? It's still new, I don't see the big deal.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:51 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I don't re-gift.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yes, I don't see nothing wrong with it at least its being used
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• yes everything my mil gives us or my SD gets regiftedthe next christmas or borthday
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 6:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I have done it a couple of times with items like you mentioned.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I sure do. What is the point in keeping things that you may not use or if it makes it easier to give gift to people you care about.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I have. If I never used it, and someone else can use it and appreciate it, why not re-gift it? It's better than it sitting in a closet taking up space for eternity.

I did a few years ago. I got a Snuggie in the company gift exchange. I don't like,need or want one, but my grandmother ALWAYS complains she is cold. I gave her the Snuggie. Now, when she's NOT wearing it watching TV, it's spread out over her bed as a throw.

geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• LOL im sure i would but we have used pretty much everything that is given to us.

thats the beauty of recieving gifts you dont like!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Sometimes
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• As much as i can..!!!
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 8:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2010