i just asked this question but nobody answered soo here it is

my daughter is balding on one side of her head she will be 3 on dec 13 i dont know what itis but im hoping its not serious im takingher to the dr tomarrow i just would lie to hear what you guys think?

jaders1220

Asked by jaders1220 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Health

• She may be pulling her hair.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• maybe thats just her favorite side to sleep on hope everything goes ok at the dr.
    wowiemommy

Answer by wowiemommy at 6:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I'm sorry, but I don't know :(
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Nothing like bullying people into answering your question. Maybe it's just that no one knows the answer!
    Anonymous

• My sister is 43 years old and pulls her own eyebrows out it is her way of dealing with stress.
    nwaskie

Answer by nwaskie at 6:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• love how the rudest comment is anon
    jaders1220

Comment by jaders1220 (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• and thank you everyone who helped i didnt think of her pulling her own hair out
    jaders1220

Comment by jaders1220 (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• The rudest comment is anon because she doesn't want anyone to know how snarky she really is. BTW - jaders1220 question was not in any way "bullying people", she was just letting everyone know that she was re-asking the question because she hadn't received any answers to her previous question. As for your question, not sure what it could be. The only thing I can think of other than the suggestions above would be alopecia. Good luck to you and I hope you and your baby get some good news tomorrow:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• yeah, i actually knew a girl that at 6 years old was balding because she pulled her hair out to cope with stress and anxiety....that was when i was a kid about 22-25 years ago....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• ok thank you what could she be stressed about? im a great mommy we live in a whole family daddy included in high school i had a friend that pulled out her hair in her sleep that may be it
    jaders1220

Comment by jaders1220 (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2010