is good when a hpt's sensitivity 25 miu?

should it give me a 100% accuracy result the day after my missed period?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no clue how sensitive any HPT is but EPT has never lied to me. No HPT is 100% accurate, a negative could mean you are too early for the test to pick up the pregnancy hormone..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• No test can promise 100% on the first day after your missed period. Sometimes it just takes longer. It can take up to two weeks to produce a positive test. However, yes, 25 miu is decent. First response early result has a better sensitivity, it's the most accurate test out there. you can visit their website for a $2 off coupon. EPT and clear blue easy are pretty good too, and the dollar tree/dollar gen tests are decent. Try to stay away from store brands like from walgreens, cvs, and ESPECIALLY walmart (equate). The equate ones are notorious for giving false positives. I've had my husband pee on one and it be positive. LOL.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 7:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• idk
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010