How do I lose the fatigue?

I have tryed vitamins, water, energy type bars and I get the mid day fatigue... I still brestfeed so It needs to be safe for the baby. Any suggestions?

EDIT*I have a 9 month old, so I am constantly picking him up and walking and up and moving... I take a daily vitamin with b12 and Iorn. I dont have any symptons associated with anemia, maybe I do need to change my eatting habbits... I just have no idea what all to cut out and add. I have been just eatting when i can and what ever is fast and is high in fat.

AndreenaW

Asked by AndreenaW at 6:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Exercise, eating right, drinking plenty of water...
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Have you had your iron levels checked for anemia?

Answer by missanc at 7:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• You gotta get MOVING!!! It will be good for you and baby!
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 7:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Are you eating too much sugar/carbs during the day? In order to keep your body level all day you need to make sure you eat healthy snacks, with protein. The energy bars have a lot of sugar in them, so you are probably getting a lift once you eat it but then experience a drop in energy soon after. As suggested above, anemia could be the problem as well, among many other things unfortunately.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Try B12 shots or go to your Doctor :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Ive got problems with it too! Who feels like working out when they would rather be sleeping right?
    But the thing is just like nursing your body is a demand/supply... If you start moving more & working out more your body will start giving you more energy!
    If you can go & walk for 30min a day for a week.. I promise by next sunday you will have a "itch" to go walking.. and u will start to feel restless if u dont get active.. the down side is if you break that routine for 1-2 days your body quickly switches back to the lazy mode..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Sounds like you need more sleep & eat better
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Take Super B Complex with Vit C
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• watch your sugar intake b/c it can give you temporary energy but then make you crash quickly & be very tired. This happens to me.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2011