Had a baby 4 weeks ago, stretch marks and feeling sexY?

Okay, So I had my son 4 weeks ago and I still have nasty stretch marks and (sound nasty but) botom part of my tummy is stretch marky and feels jelly like. anyways if I workout soon, will i eventually tone up? gross I will NEVER be able to wear a bikini if it desnt tone up. any lucky? anyone else ever have this problem?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 7:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• All normal after having a baby.. Yep, about 90% of women experience the same thing.. In time they do fade and yes some of it will tone back up but not always and not for everyone.. Only time will tell.. When you can, get back to your normal routine, exercise and eat right. Don't push too hard right now.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Right after you have a baby you get the jelly tummy. It may take some time but the jelly will go away, as for the stretch marks they may get lighter but they're here to stay.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• i have 2 kids,and stretchmarks dont go away and the only way to tone up is sit ups.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• omg my baby is 4 months and I do sit ups and the elicptical and still have the jelly belly :( the 2nd time around I have found it way harder to get it off and tone it up :( good luck!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Eleven years... still have a jelly belly. But then... I don't work much at it. I nver liked bikinis. And hubby's jelly belly is BIGGER than mine. **grin**

Answer by gdiamante at 1:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2010