What ornament makes you smile the most when you place it on your tree?

For me it is Mrs. Claus looking down at two little elves that have tangled themselves in Christmas lights.

It reminds me of my boys so much.

twin_mommy

Asked by twin_mommy at 7:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• A big green pickle! Not because it is pretty but because we remember when my son bought it for my husband and we laughed so much over it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Any of my Angel Ornaments I got from my MIL I got themfrom her and then 1 year later she passed away.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I have no idea, I love my ornaments, but I guess it would be the new family one we buy each year and put on the tree for the first time. I love looking at our family ornaments we had before the little ones were even born and now with them.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 7:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Ornaments that remind me of those who are no longer with us, in the beginning after losing them they always brought a tear, now after many years, they now bring a smile.

Answer by older at 7:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My FIL gave me a pewter angel ornament about 10 yrs ago and passed away soon after. I treasure that ornament, I always pause a moment before I hang it on the tree :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• What a great question! I love the ones the kids made at school - with their pictures - I love to see how they've grown over the years. I was just putting those on the tree this morning. So sweet.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 7:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• All of my ornaments make me smile. They are Hallmark Keepsake and they are absolutely adorable.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My three kids 1st Christmas ornaments. They have the year of their birth on them,and looking at them reminds me of how precious they were those first Christmases.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My nativity sets that remind of the meaning of Christmas.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Well df and I and my daughter get personalized ornaments each year and so those always make me smile. Last year df and I got one which was two penguins kissing on it and had our names and the year on it. It was soo cute. I can't wait until we go get the one for this year.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2010