Sleep!!!

My 5 month old wakes up twice a night and my 2 year old does the same. How do I get them to sleep the whole night?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The best advice for that dillemma I have found is activity. Take them to the park or the zoo. You dont have to illiminate naptime (can you imagine the screaming!) but slim it down a little. If your child has grown out of naps make sure they stay active. Play games, give them things to see, stimulate them. By the end of the day they will be tired. I just kept my 3 month old up all day yesterday and she dropped like a rock around 10:30 and slept until 8:00!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Also if your children dont have a preexisting eating problem (such as overwieght, wont eat breakfast, etc.) a couple ounces of warm milk or formula before bed always knocks my baby right out. Good luck!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008