my older sister did the ultimate..how would u react

i just found out from my cousin that my older sister got my ex-boyfriend name tatted on her arm over the wknd..an she slept wit him yrs ago..
its not that im still in love with him or anything now..but he was my 1st boyfriend and the guy i lost my virginity to..we were together for 2yrs..bfore i lost my virginity to him..
she wont come to my house today normally she does..just not today..
how would u react?

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 8:01 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think that it's sad that your sister is being so sneakey...she's your sister and she should be honest and upfront with you.
    mommyrocks5

Answer by mommyrocks5 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• why do you care?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I think that's kind of gross on her part. I wouldn't cause drama over it or fight with her about it. I would just let it go. It might be hard to do, because of your past with him, but know that what she did was somewhat wrong, but it's a choice she has made. I would ignore the tattoo and not discuss the issue personally.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I'd do your best to be happy for her, even though she may regret the tattoo in the future. In the meantime, you can just think that maybe he could never really get over you, so he had to settle for your sister. :)
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• That's pretty .. odd. I don't agree with getting anyone's name tattooed on you, personally, but especially someone you're not in a serious (commited) relationship with. Are you sure that this information is correct? I think you need to talk to your sister and see if she did this, why she did this, etc.. Don't just take gossip as truth.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I'd feel a little backstabbed and hurt that SHE didnt tell you. I would suggest confronting her about it first. Maybe, just maybe its another guy with the same name?! Who knows....just talk to her!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 8:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• it would hurt me a little to know that my sister slept with my ex. i mean thats just wrong. and getting his name tattooed on her arm is wrong imo. I would be a little upset but nothing thats going to split up a family over. hope it helps.
    tigger_18_55

Answer by tigger_18_55 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I'd think it's not a good idea to get a name tattooed on you unless it's your mother or children. Then I'd be a little nauseated that she is now sleeping with someone I used to slept with.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I'd just be grossed out ..... she's slimey for doing it and is stuck w/ his name for life now. Damage is done. Be sad for awhile and move on.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• is your sister a slut
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2010