Another Baby!!

I would love to have another baby but I just had my last one in June. What would you advice to me be? I cant believe I want another already but I want to have a winter baby. Already have two summer babies. What to do?

QTMamma01

Asked by QTMamma01 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i totally know how you feel!! I feel the same way, and I just had my daughter in July. The one thing you have to remember is your body needs 10 months to fully recover from having a baby. but if you wait until spring to try and get pregnant again, then youll have your winter baby!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I have a winter baby (January), I got pregnant in April, so I would wait a few months and then try. Your body needs some time to recover completely.
    Taviesmommy

Answer by Taviesmommy at 2:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• great question!! I've been contemplating the same thing!! I'm waiting until March to go off BC simply so I don't have another summer baby.. and if we don't conceive by June I'll go back on and hope for next year!! I don't have any advice, but good luck!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would wait till early Spring, and time it the way you want to. both of my children were summer babies, (July and August;) and I refused to go through the summer all huge and hot and uncomfortable!!!! I purposely got pregnant in August, and am due at the end of April... sometimes you really can plan them, thank the Lord!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 3:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I really want a summer baby b/c Im in school and wouldnt have to take time off but now since we missed that deadline we are trying for a winter baby hopefully have it in dec. cuz i have that whole month off. I am due to graduate next year. GOOD LUCK!!!!
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 4:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• LOL my neice and nephew are 10mths apart, guess who didn't wait. Thats not a good thing though (physically for your cervics and uterus). Now some doctors differ, they feel great if you want to have another baby, but some doctors have said wait as little as 1 year and (depending on how many kids and how big they were) 2 years to get your body back on track. So, I would take a leap of faith of the middle, or whatever you want. Because its your body and you are the one who has to know if you are ready. But the faster you concieve to the last one, just put you in a little bit of a higher risk. Good Luck!!
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 3:59 AM on Nov. 7, 2008