What all do I need?

Ok so my SO and I have started to try for another child. My dd is 8 and I haven't had a baby for so long that I am not sure what all I am going to need. Can my other moms help me out with what all I will need. I know I am going to need the basics like diapers and clothes but what else will I need?

tigger_18_55

Asked by tigger_18_55 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Up-to-date carseat, crib/bassinet/playpen, stroller, lots of socks (they always seem to get lost in the drier), yardsales and garage sales are great for clothing and toys in decent condition though you may have to clean them up a bit. Oh, and bottles.
    meganbearden

Answer by meganbearden at 8:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• a place for baby to sleep such as a crib, or bassinet which ever you decide id go with a crib cuz it will last you longer. a swing, bouncy seat, of course a carseat. lots of blankets and my best friend the bobby pillow lol great for nursing plus my son loved to be propped up in it so he could look around. good luck
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• YOU WILL NEED ALL OF THE ABOVE AND YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN RECALLED ANS IF YOUR GOING TO BOTTLE FEED OR BF TALK WITH YOUR DD ABOUT IT TO LET HER HELP WITH THE PLANNING AND PREPING CHECK AND COMPARE WITH WHAT YOU DID THEN AND WHAT HAS CHANGED THINK ABOUT THE THINGS YOU WOULD HAVE LIKE TO HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY
    momma051209

Answer by momma051209 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Wipe warmer helps I loved it when my girls were babies Ummmm lots of bibs,If your gonna breast feed a good breast pump if your gonna bottle feed formula and bottles.... a thermometer,a mobile to play soft music,hats...Just enjoy your new bundle :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My life saver was our swing and as she got bigger it was the exersaucer. A sling will also allow you to be near your baby but hands free at the same time.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• crib, stroller, infant car seat, changing station, bottles, pacifiers, swing that goes left to right...not back and fourth (they have found those aren't very good for baby), bouncy, blankets, blankets, blankets, diapers!! I will be using cloth to hopefully save money, but regular ones work just fine, bibs, rags, baby bath tub... there are also several online resources you can use to help you find anything we may not have covered!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• wow thanks a lot to all you mommies out there you guys have helped me a lot.
    tigger_18_55

Comment by tigger_18_55 (original poster) at 8:29 AM on Nov. 29, 2010