What did you buy on Black Friday and get a good deal on?

I bought a T.V. and some cyclop binoculars from Target. At Kohls, I bought clothes and shoes cause they were a steal...

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 8:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Shopping

• We bought the $200 flat screen tv from WalMart, or my husband did while I slept - I have such a good husband!

Answer by missanc at 9:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• nothing i cant think of one single item worth me getting up at 3am to stand in the cold with a bunch of people who are going to push and shove to get things they want plus people just seem so rude that day. id rather save my money and stay home lol. But good for you on your great buys. It takes a brave person to shop that day imo.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I got some good stuff! Me and my friend shopped for 11 hours starting at 10pm! I wasnt going for anything big this yr, but I got alot of good stuff at walmart, and I got alot of games for my dh way cheap! I love black friday!!!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• $5 pjs at Kmart! my kids love Christmas PJs. so I was excited about that.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I hit Target at 4 for pj's for my DD and I went with a friend who was after the same thing, K mart at 5 for my DD's big gift that was 18 dollars instead of the 30 it would have been, and I hit Big lots at 6 for a vacuum cleaner b/c mine died 4 weeks ago. I would totally do it again. I will not however get anywhere near a mall or an electronics store. This was my first black Friday and it was totally worth it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• A few DVDs, a couple of Wii games, some jeans for DH, a couple of things for my neice. Not a whole lot. But I didn't get up crazy early either. I WISH I could have gotten the $67 Wii Fit at Target but last year the crowd was so bad they busted the front doors so I didn't dare go.
    Anonymous

• I just bought Christmas gifts for my daughter I hit most of the big toy sales and got some pretty good deals, others not so good lol.
    gagaoolala

Answer by gagaoolala at 10:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• zhu zhu pet for 5, but then found out my sis got them for 4
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 1:13 AM on Nov. 29, 2010