OPK and FMU

Just thought I would ask for some advice. I have been using OPK's for about 4 months now some from online the dip kind and one month with the midstream version. Well I am frustrated with the line version so this month I bought the Clearblue Easy Digital with the smiley face so I don't have to guess anymore but I wanna know if others have had experience using them with FMU all the other months I tested in the afternoon or in the evening but it was kinda inconvient for me since it was hard to hold for the time or I was so busy I just went and didn't test. I read the instructions and it says that you can test anytime. What do you ladies think??

Jess21608

Asked by Jess21608 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I use the Clearblue Easy ones too or just a no name brand from a pharmacy. I have read on the boxes that although you can test anytime, the ones I have used have suggested that you don't drink for at least 2 hours before taking the test. I test mid day as that is convenient for me. I've never tested with FMU.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It is best to test in the morning with a pee test.... I always used the Clear Blue tests or the highest quality ones... but my pregnancies would still not show up on a pee test till I was five months along at least with both of them!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:24 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i agree with above
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• BUMP!
    Jess21608

Comment by Jess21608 (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Nov. 30, 2010