what is wrong with me?

I have been to the doctors so much and they can't find out what is wrong with me, but every time I have a bowel movement my waist down and my legs all go numb. Also when DH and I make love my right leg goes numb sometimes I can't even get up right away because then my leg will give out on me? I am only 28 years old. Suposably the doctor said I don't have a pinched nurve anywhere though so I don't know. I get neck pain almost every day and I get really really bad headaches to almost everyday sometimes my right arm goes numb. I had tests done of all kinds and they are tellnig me nothing is wrong. I didn't have this until after my nearly 3 year old was born. Every doctor I been to tell me they can't find nothing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Health

• I'm not sure on this one. Have you seen a specialist or just your family Dr? I'd see a specialist if you haven't. Other than that I'm kind of stuck on an answer. Sorry. I'll give you a bump though.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Oh my. I'm sorry to hear. How frustrating to not have any answers. I'm not sure what this could be, but what kinds of tests have they done already?
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Have they referred you to a neurologist? I'm guessing that when you have a BM, there's a nerve that gets pressure on it from a muscle that you're using to push. I wonder if there's something going on with your nerves, if it keeps happening in different areas. They've already evaluated your spine for pinches nerves, slipped discs, etc. Try to get a referral if you can. Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I would ask to see a neurologist ASAP...numbness is not normal during a bowel movement...EVER...your dr is a fool for not sending you to a specialist right away...

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:39 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I'm with everyone else, go see a neurologist because they can really find out what is going on with you. This sound very serious to me, and I would definitely go in to see one, good luck to you, keep us posted.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• 'm not sure on this one. Have you seen a specialist or just your family Dr? I'd see a specialist if you haven't. Other than that I'm kind of stuck on an answer. Sorry. I'll give you a bump though.

yes I have been to serveral
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

I have had rays sorry the beginning of that word the letter is broken lol, I have had mri's, blood work, cat scans, nerve studies you name it I have had it done
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

Yes I have been to two diffrent nerologists.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• When I had my child 3 years ago. I did have an epidural and when they did it they put the needle in sideways so I was leaking spinal fluid and they had to do a blood patch on me, but a day after coming home I was in very lot of pain again and went back to the hospital to end up having another blood patch done the first one popped off. Ever since then I get really bad headaches, lower back pain, right shoulder pain and neck pain, and then the numbing feeling. I tried sueing the hospital only they had back up so I ended up not winning the case. The lawyer had to get my records so I know all the doctors I been to probably new that I was trying to sue them so I think they were backing eachother up and maybe that is why I am not finding any answers, but I wonder what happens if I go to another nerologist that didn't know I was trying to sue the hospital.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I would go to a teaching hospital. Like one associated with your state university? Or to the nearest big city hospital you can find. You can walk in to the ER and tell them what is happening; when it started; and how it's affecting your life. Don't mention the other Drs you have been to; or the results of all the testing that you have had done. Let them start from scratch.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010