What should I do? adult content

My boyfriend and I just got engaged on the 20th and we live 3 hours away from eachother and I'm up visiting right now and I'm on his computer and in his bookmarks from even the last week are dating and fucking sites.. He told me that he stopped going on them almost a month ago. Should I leave him I don't think he'll ever stop going on them and it hurts me so badly

CEWarsop

Asked by CEWarsop at 8:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• ummm IDK what to say other than if he just stopped going on them what was he on them for in the first place...
    Anonymous

• yes, You cannot change people. Marriage doesn't change people either.  If you cannot take this behavior, get out now.

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• If, he is still interested in the dating and porn sites, then maybe he isnt ready to take the next step with you, has he ever lied to you or given you a reason not to trust him? If, so then you need to take time and figure out what you really want and if you want to go on with the relationship. If, he hasnt stop and you have talked to him about it and how you feel and he still is doing it then maybe that is your answer and you need to figure out what to do. good luck
    Army108th

Answer by Army108th at 8:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Do not walk...RUN! LEAVE now! That is not good. It is really, really bad. A very bad sign. I really wish the best to you. I know it is hurtful and depressing, but do yourself a huge favor and drop this guy like a rock. Right now. You can find a lot more happiness elsewhere, this one has a big problem. Get away fast!

Good luck, really I do hope you find happiness!!!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 8:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• id get out quick. good luck
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• This is definitely a "RED FLAG" to move on now before you get hurt.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• that is like a smack in the face! Sounds like he is stuck in old ways and is a damn liar! run forest runnnnnn!!!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• soundslike you are dating the guy i just left
    wish i could have put a red flag on him
    good thing you saw this now

RUN!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• HE IS A LIAR! Leave him a dear John letter on his computer and walk out the door. Do not pass go; do not collect your $200-just go. Liars never change they just get better at it; I could forgive someone cheating on me - I would never forgive a man who lied to me! There is no such thing as a second chance with a liar!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• ok the fucking sites i could put up with if you're talking porn, but dating sites...........................RUN GURL
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 9:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2010