Do you sell Avon products

I been selling Avon for one year and a couple months. I was wondering who else also sell Avon products.

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't, but my mother does...
    She's on here - Search CorrinaWithrow

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:44 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My daughter in law does. How is it going for you?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:44 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I did in the past.
    I needed the income, and it did provide an extra hundred bucks a week---to add to my paycheck from work.

But---I had to work my ASS off to get those customers. I had to pass out over 100 books to the same homes 5 times before I got any response at all---after that period of time, they would either buy, or the wouldn't. If they didn't, they didn't get any more books, and I passed out books elsewhere. I had about 50 regular customers. I called them all before I turned in every campaign. You have to buy those books, every 2 weeks---big money sucker.

Yes, I walked, door to door, passing out books and flyers, every 2 weeks, without fail. It kept my kids from going hungry, and it kept us in Christmas presents. But--there are a kazillion other avon reps out there, so if you're not willing to work it hard, and work it like a business, you won't make money (other than a few bucks here and there) at it.

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 9:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I tried selling Avon, but it didn't work for me. I was my best customer. LOL! I now work from home and love it!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

•  

Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.cosmeticsdatabase.com  
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:17 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I did, and worked it like crazy, even had my ideas published in their newsletters but I put in way too much time and money and didn't see the kind of income I SHOULD have been earning. I stopped selling roughly 3-4 years ago.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I considered it very briefly a summer ago. Then I read the FAQs on Avon's website and was completely turned off.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 29, 2010