TMI but just curious.... adult content

CM has been creamy-sticky since ovulation and I always feel 'wet'. CM has not dried up. At 5-6 DPO, my temps dropped below my coverline (maybe implantation but maybe not?) and now on 7 DPO, my temp has increased well above my coverline. Time will tell the tale but just wondering if there are any women out there who have similar symptoms and BBT's and found out they were pregnant? If not, what was the reason for these symptoms? This is the first time I've ever experienced the 2 low BBT's at 5 and 6 DPO as well as CM not drying up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds promising. Triphasic charts have a high rate of pregnancy. I know it's hard to not analyze every little thing, but just try to relax. You've got another week ahead of you yet to wait.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I do and believe me, I have had lots of disappointment these past 9 years so I can just continue to wait it out. Thanks for your honest response and encouragement.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• 8 DPO today and above the coverline but not by much......I had my progesterone level checked this am and my next OB appointment on Wednesday when I will be told the results of all my bloodwork as well as DH's sperm analysis and my HSG test from 2 weeks ago. I am just glad that we are moving forward and hope that she can tell me something encouraging about what steps to take next to help us to concieve (based on the results they also found).
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• gl momma x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Now, at 8 DPO and stil having creamy CM and temps above the coverline......Breasts are tender on the sides but only when depressed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Im 8 dpo temps also still above the coverline, and hoping for the goal but not having no symptoms but cramping so.... keeping my fingers crossed
    msandrews2

Answer by msandrews2 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010