is anyone else all done with portraits, santa picture and xmas shopping for your child(ren)?

or am i the only one? we are doing just the kids this year and i am done with her portraits, santa picture and her presents. all i have to do is send out the cards and wrap and i am ready. too bad i have to wait a month.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 9:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• I am pretty much done with the shopping and will probably be doing Santa pictures this week or weekend =) I can't wait
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I'm not ready. I have started shopping although I have 3 children to buy for. We have not done a picture this year and the decorating is not done. Cards are done I just need to order them and send them out.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• yeah i guess i am not done fully. i just got the more difficult part of it done. i usually am not like this so that is why i am like shocked that i did it . decorating is easy because i don't have alot. and with a toddler i hope i still have what i have . i might have to wait.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I am skipping Santa pictures as usual because I never know if that Santa is a chimo or a guy in a suit that is just there for the money.
    trashymom

Answer by trashymom at 10:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Is it Christmas Eve yet... I almost choked when I read this lol... I am what you call your last minute shopper... normally my saanta portraits are given on Christmas day because I am always behind.... money issues what can I say :)
    Debalexxa

Answer by Debalexxa at 11:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• no not yet i love shopping for my son and hubby so i'm all about it and pictures just excite me.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:43 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My kids are too old for Santa pictures. I do picture cards and haven't taken their pictures yet. We just got done discussing what we are going to do for the pictures and what they are going to wear. I have some presents bought, but nowhere near enough. Haven't even begun to think about wrapping. I applaud you for being so organized.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 2:59 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We don't do the photos anymore but the shopping is not done. Money has been really tight this summer (thanks to $400 month electric bills) so I did not get any shopping done early like I normally do.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• oh i am not organized. i just hate crowds and waiting in line and i figure do it early so i took advantage when i got the time. oh i am the opposite of organized. there is still alot to do but i think i got the bigger ones done first. she is only 20months and i live far from everything so i rather do it quick rather then wait. but there has been years i have waited. i understand about money stuff and everything. walmart is a life saver.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• No. We have some of our DD's BIG presents for Christmas, but we still want to get her some more... And we take our own holiday photos for the cards. We are going to Disneyland really soon, and we will take our family shot there. My cards should be ready I'd say in a week, ready to be sent!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010