• In the Spotlight:

Would you show him or not? adult content

My SO is very kinky and has done a lot of things in his past in his past relationships.

Well, I saw another person on here post about a site called www.fetlife.com. I went to it, checked t out and think it's okay so far (only started on it a few hours ago for a very short period of time so far - so still not 100% on how sure I am about being on the site).

My issue is that I wouldn't mind inviting my SO to the site, but I am paranoid he will look up local woman and look at their pictures, they will hit on him, he may think his actions are innocent and then something will happen between him and someone on there. :(

He has never given me a thought that he would cheat, but in my past men have and now I'm UBER paranoid.

Would you just keep it to yourself? Or go ahead and show him and what happens... happens?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 9:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow.. i just visited the site. SO basically.. this is a SOCIAL network for kinky people who like to talk to others about KINKY SHIT. lol Sorry to put it so bluntly. But if your wanted to look up this kind of stuff there are plenty of websites that have tips, trick, and stuff that you can buy WITHOUT the "social" networking part of it.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Sounds like you're dabbling in something that might not turn out well for you
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• What the heck is fetlife?
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• if you are questioning his faithfulness at all , then no
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Sorry for the typos.. what I meant was "If your wanting to look up this kind of stuff TOGETHER..."
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I'd say no, keep it to yourself.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2010