Should I still be feeling sick if I am entering my third trimester? I feel sicker and sicker everyday.

whit_bit

Asked by whit_bit at 9:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is normal for some women to feel "morning sickness" throughout the entire pregnancy, however, if you ever get to the point where you can't keep anything down, you should definitely contact your ob/gyn. Wouldn't hurt to do it anyway. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• With my 1st pregnancy I was throwing up the whole time and still 2 weeks after I had him.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• sounds like you are having MY boy..lol!! was sick the first 7 months
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It isn't uncommon for some women to have morning sickness their entire pregnancy. I myself had morning sickness the entire time I was pregnant with my daughter. I agree with the PP that if it is hard for you to keep food down and/or your losing weight due to it to talk to your dr and they can give you something to help. GL

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• If you are throwing up and losing weight instead of gaining, you may have Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Not many OBs are savvy about this illness so make sure you do your research and demand that they give you anti-nausea/anti-vomiting medication. I have had HG with all my pregnancies (4) and have used both Phenergren and Zofran. This is the best source of information about HG:
    http://hyperemesis.org/
    luvmygrndhg

Answer by luvmygrndhg at 9:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Im not throwing up I just feel sick. I cant sit walk or stand with out feelin like im gonna be sick.
    whit_bit

Comment by whit_bit (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I was sick the whole time. I'm sorry, I know what you're going through.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yup, that's still normal. Your baby is pushing on all of your abdominal organs. Your stomach, kidneys, bladder. Everything's getting squished, but do not fear, it will be over soon!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I so hope so. Shes killing me already. Thank you everyone!
    whit_bit

Comment by whit_bit (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Hate to tell you this Sweetie but I was sick the ENTIRE time with each of my four pregnancies!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 10:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2010