When should my baby be crying with tears?

I'm not upset per say becuase really it's so much more heart rendering when they cry with tears. But I thought it was supposed to be by 2 months and my boyo is already two and half months and he's still not. So I was wondering if I was just off on when it should be happening by or if there may be something up that it's not happened with mr. Ryker.

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 9:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Somewhere between 8-11 weeks is "normal", but every baby is different. 11 weeks is 2.5 months. So, I dare bet he'll start with those tears any time.
    Anonymous

• Every child is different. I don't remember exactly when the first tears were shed...but you're right, it's heart rending!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• check with your pediatrician...they'll let you know if there's any cause for concern
    purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 9:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• idk when they're SUPPOSED to start crying tears, but my daughter is 3 months and she does.
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2010