What is the advice you give to new parents?

I tell them to play music as baby sleeps. We did this with our kids. They are now 6 and 8. I can put that music on anytime anyday and they get suddenly sleepy. I have never had to fight them to bed either.

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 9:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• trust your instincts! the baby will let you know what they want and when but if youre still confused....listen to your gut!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• i say to spend as much time together as you can. leave the baby with a sitter - you NEED that time together. my hubby and i went out for the first time alone 2 months after my son was born, and it seemed like two months too long!
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My best advice is to pay attention to your baby's cues b/c they know exactly what they need and when they need it. We have a very well adjusted toddler b/c we have payed attention to her cues. Although she leads a very structured life it is the structure that she has led us to.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:43 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• plenty of diaper cream..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• dont forget to take time out for yourself.. everyone will tell you something different, do whats in your heart. good luck.
    annie27713

Answer by annie27713 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2010