venting...

OK...I know I'm not the first, and I'm certainly not going to be the last to post this question...and I know overall that I know the answer to the question, but in order to vent a tiny bit, I'm gonna post it anyways...WHY ARE SOME OF US/YOU WOMEN SOOOOOO BITCHY???? Seriously...if you don't like a question or think it's ridiculous that I or someone else posts then ignore it and move along! And I again...I know why it happens...you're on the internet so it magically gives you the courage to be snobbish and bitchy (although, some women are regardless being on the internet or not).

Ugh...ok...short and sweet vent!

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 9:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Amen!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• And I'm sure I'll get some stupid, bitchy responses to this question as well...which even more sustains my argument.
    dlandrum

Comment by dlandrum (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I agree, however...I don't think it's gonna change anytime soon. It's been like this for the year a half that I've been on here. Either try to ignore it or be bitchy back, lol! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I'm certainly well aware of that...and I've learned it just from being on here for 2 months! Just needed to vent...and I kinda was bitchy back, but who knows if the person I'm referring to will even read it. And to top it off...they went anonymous, so it's not like I can call them out personally. It's just annoying...I didn't ask a "stupid" question...it was more of a question for discussion because it just entered my mind the other day and I didn't know if anyone else actually kinda felt the same way...

It's all good...I'm not really pissed or letting it get to me (although posting a venting question may lead to think that I am)...but I realize that that's the internet world...
    dlandrum

Comment by dlandrum (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• no offense but it's life...deal with it.
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I think it's because we're relatively anonymous here. If we were in a room together, discussing the same thing----we would probably be much more polite in our wording!
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 10:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Some answers are not meant as bitchy. They are honest and good advice, but not syrupy and sweet and agreeing with what the OP wants to hear.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• tootoobusy...this is very true, and if that was the case for my question, I would've dismissed it. I wasn't asking for advice or anything like that. I was just asking why about something that occurred to me and got a bitchy response....
    dlandrum

Comment by dlandrum (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• You hit the nail on the head. Some are like that in real life, and others hide behind their screen names.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Well ya know honey that some times some people are just not nice. It troubles me also. I love this CM and have been loyal for quite some time. I would like I take what I need and leave the rest.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2010