Gifts to Grow (pampers)

Why is it that the Pampers Gifts to Grow program is advertised on all their bags and boxes of diapers, but the ones that also have the Unicef label don't have a gifts to grow code in them?? If the ad is there, the code should be too!

Does anyone have unused Gifts to Grow codes? I've been saving for months but half my diapers I thought I could use now don't have codes in them!

kristal2146

Asked by kristal2146 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• IDK? Mine are the same way. I am beginning to get a little angry about that.
    01buckler15

Answer by 01buckler15 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• we should write to the company.. oh wait I already did
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I just bought one and it had both the donation and the gifts to grow code. maybe it was just a fluke or has this been consistant?
    Anonymous

• mine always have the codes
    Anonymous

• I don't know.. but I have bought two of the jumbo packs from Babies R Us and also a Jumbo pack from BJ's expecting there to be a code in it or on the individual packages and I can't find one ANYWHERE!!! That's almost 20 points alone that I can't access now.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2008