One Year Old Girls Birthday Party

My daughter will be one in January. Our apartment is too small and we can't afford much but does anyone have any ideas on what to do? We're in CO so outside is out of the question. We don't belong to a church or have any family/friends willing to let us use their houses. But we're expecting at least 10 people, not including kids. Everywhere I've looked is expensive and its also important to me that I get to decorate and bring my own cake. Ay ideas? HELP!!!

KenzieQsMommy

Asked by KenzieQsMommy at 10:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it depends on where you live i would say the park but who knows.... you could also do like mc donalds or bk too.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:11 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I should add I don't believe in Fast food parties. And they don't let you decorate either.
    KenzieQsMommy

Comment by KenzieQsMommy (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Not sure if you apt complex has a clubhouse but if so they usually let you use it for free!
    Amellor1

Answer by Amellor1 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• chuckie cheeses
    NevansMommy

Answer by NevansMommy at 12:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2010