Does anyone have a husband who is so well endowed that it hurts but is pleasureable at the same time? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, don't have that problem at all. LOL
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My boyfriend, not husband, is very "large". EVERY time we have sex, it feels like it is my "first" time!! I found some things that can ease the pain, missionary postion, lots of lube, and doing it in the shower helps.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 10:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yes I did.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My husband has a 9 inch member (yes I has to measure) and we have to use plenty of lube. With foreplay and lube it is very good but he scared me at first. LoL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My husbands isn't very long. But how round it is is awesome. Bigger than my past boyfriends.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• my first husband was 10 inches and what helps is doing it sideways with your leg slightly crooked forward. I was never able to be on top or do it doggie style, you just have to be moist and find ways that won't hurt...also the more you stimulate the vaginal area the looser you will become
    Anonymous

• My husbands size has been an issue more than once. I have fibromyalgia and after having children there are days that ANY attention to that area is painful, so between that and his size we've actually had to stop because I was in tears... We never had that issue before children, but since, there simply isn't enough lube in the world to make sex comfortable...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• not a problem...wish it were, but nope :(
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yes, but he is very gentle and has a "you first" mindset. With good lube, and me in control, we can ease into it. After I orgasm, sex is so much better for us both!!
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 12:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yes but we make it work
    mommydown

Answer by mommydown at 12:30 AM on Nov. 29, 2010