Bleeding during Pregnancy? adult content

I am a first time mom-to-be, and I am in my first trimester, maybe 6 weeks along? I had some mild, not super light or heavy, bleeding for about 2 days. It was really red, no clots or severe cramping went along with it...and I am just wondering what is going on and if baby and I are ok? A day later I had some brownish mucas... I do not have insurance or a doctor at the moment, and it is making me very nervous. Please help! Thank you!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 10:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its completely normal!!! now if you start to cramp bad and bleed a lot then go to the hospital.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Agree with mom366.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It might be implantation bleeding. Call your local health department because they might be able to help you get insurance during your pregnancy. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• As long as you are in no pain (excessive cramping) and you're not gushing blood I would say that you are fine. But find a dr. soon and get in and make sure that baby is ok! for his/her saftey and your sanity! bol!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:43 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• yeah i had the same thing with my second baby, called the Dr. he said that it was normal for this stage of pregnancy. Good-luck!
    britt_howard

Answer by britt_howard at 12:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2010