Baby and Bugs

Ok my son is 9month old and the world is like infested with stink bugs he eats them are thy harmful to him there is not much i can do till thy die off and does any one know when thy wil die off it is cold out yet thy are still in the area.Thy get in my house all the time.TY

joannabenjamin2

Asked by joannabenjamin2 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Ty i wach him close he only ate one so far n i got the other one off him in time.but it worries me like crazy ill keep searching ty
    joannabenjamin2

Comment by joannabenjamin2 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• lol your son sounds like mine everything goes in his mouth and hes now 19months and still puts everything in his mouth. Id research stink bugs and find out if they are harmfull. they are probably not. Its funny how kids are you would think that would taste nasty yet kids will eat it anyway.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• it said thy are not harmful it is still nasty though lol
    joannabenjamin2

Comment by joannabenjamin2 (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• many bugs have parasites so that part would really worry me that its going in his body
    Tonesgirl

Answer by Tonesgirl at 1:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yeah we still have them and it is almost frozen out side. It think once everything is completely frozen they will be gone.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2010