ten month old flying

me and my baby will be flying to fl what are some ways to keep him in a good mood for the fly like with toys and such with out haveing some mad passengers thank you for your time

brittanymomma

Asked by brittanymomma at 10:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Allow the baby to nurse or drink or suck paci on take off and landing, It will help with the pressure changes.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:26 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Kids will be kids so I recommend buying some earplugs and cookies for the passengers around you incase your little one gets fussy! Breaks the tension every time :) Good luck
    Amellor1

Answer by Amellor1 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I flew with my son when he was 8 months I had those star puffs for snack in case he didnt want to nurse on landing and take offs and I bought a portable DVD player and watched some baby Einstein movies, and a few fav toys plus I like Amellor1 idea ;)
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 11:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My sons first flight was when he was about 2 months old.. if i remember correctly.. he was an angel. sat ni car seat and just chilled and slept. he is 6 and we have flown to Boston back to Orl about 20 times now. never once did I have an issue.. when he got ancy I let him walk around a little.. brought head phones for the tv on plane... coloring, snacks to eat during take off and landing.oh and toys of course.... I am very greatful my son LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to fly.. always asks when we going to see meme again so he can go on a plane. so your little one should be great.... may even become center of attention with other passangers,, thats always great. :) good luck and have fun
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 5:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2010