I feel & look so unhealthy...2 kids I have to find time for me anyone following the Biggest Loser show? or tried any of their products

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I [heart] the biggest loser! Dont always have time to follow though :( We bought the Biggest Loser for the Wii last year and I lost 20 lbs doing it in a few months. One of the cook books came with the game and I used it on some recipes.
    AFMF920

Answer by AFMF920 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I noticed the trend to people not sticking with something is time, and getting bored... My husband and I are taking the 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge and he has lost 10lbs(2wks in) already. It's so easy to stick to and you can change it up so that you don't get bored. He works 50+ hours a week so it was hard for him to do anything, this is quick and easy for him. I love that it has given me more energy to chase around my 1 & 2 year old girls all day :). Check it out: http://www.christinadennis.bodybyvi.com/

Hope that helps :)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 2:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I take Juice Plus. I feel healthier and lost weight. I actually have had such good results with my overall health since starting Juice Plus I became a rep with the company because I just can't stop talking about it.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I think its a great diet to follow, I mean look at their results!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2011