what is a toy that you sure got your money out of

glow worm
use every night
my daughter got when infant, still uses at bedtime and over three years

i got from thift store for 50 cents!
have gotten my money from this toy

now watch...now that i said that, batteries will be dead tomorrow-lol

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 10:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son's train table. We gave it to him last October for his birthday and he still plays with it every single day.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 10:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Play kitchen!!
    bingbong

Answer by bingbong at 10:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Legos. He's in college now and every now and again I find one. *sniffle*
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 10:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Laser pen --- I have a Catahoula Cur (dog) and she gets very hyper at night - this thing has saved us massive loads of aggravation in the last year.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 10:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• That leapfrog table thing that is for kids that are pulling up/ learning to stand. Both my kids loved it and I got it from Goodwill for $5.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I think it was Fisher Price the ball popper. My dd and I had sooo much fun with that thing. We'd put pieces of ribbon in it or Cheerios. So it was like a game to find little light things that we could put through it and watch it fly out.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Vtech alphabet train. Vtech baby laptop. simple things like balls, blocks, and the soft "baby's 1st doll"
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 10:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• this little fisher price stride to ride bike we bought for my 19month old when he was 14months that kid rides that bike all day long around the house he even has wanted to take to the bath with him and parks it near his bed at night lol. only spent 5 dollers for i at a baby consinment shop.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Ok, when I read the question my mind totally went to a dirty place! lol
    Um....I'd have to say the pull string musical bunny that they have in the little girl section at wal-mart. My 3 year old daughter STILL sleeps with that thing!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• when my 6 yr old was a year old I found this big bag full of duplo legos and for a buck at a thrift store, he still plays with them! he uses them with his other legos and they really get his imagination going
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:35 PM on Nov. 28, 2010