bikini body asap

Anyone know what exercises to focus on to firm up my thighs butt and stomach whitin a month??!!!???

ListaPaMas

Asked by ListaPaMas at 10:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• crunch on netflix - uh the cardiosculpt one has a great ab workout towards the end (like the last 10 mins or so (actually I like the whole workout, but that's just me)
    Anonymous

• PS you can buy that workout on Amazon for like 13 bucks if you don't have Netflix - and I heard it includes great butt excercises as well
    Anonymous

• Anything you can accomplish in one month will kick your butt so if you are willing for some self butt kicking then those 10 minute abs (Tony Horton) will do the trick. Probably can find some copies on ebay. You might include a healthy diet program too as you exercise. It will help turn fat into lean muscle faster. This is what my friends and I do. It is more of a 90 day challenge but most see results much quicker, especially if you got a goal and can stick to the program! And its pretty inexpensive (I think). http://www.bodybydesignchallenge.com

best of luck!

Aymee
    Crisbella

Answer by Crisbella at 11:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I used that program advertised by Jillian Michaels (www.jillianmichaels.com) and got some good results. The only down side is that you have to pay to use it. The last time I checked up on it though, it gave you a free trial. Might be worth some looking into if your willing to do the work to get the results! Good luck :)
    PamelaH.

Answer by PamelaH. at 6:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Tae Bo and a healthy diet! Worked for me! I lost the weight 4 years ago and haven't had any trouble keeping it off...
    Debi73

Answer by Debi73 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Taebo,Zumba, Kick Boxing
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:36 AM on Jan. 8, 2011