What is the strangest thing to happen to you during a holiday?

I was walking home from work and an old woman asked if I worked somewhere, ( since I also had the uniform on), and this car came by us with someone's hiney out the window.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 10:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• LOL....no, strange things don't happen during the holidays here,thank goodness.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My SMIL got all pissy because I moved FIL's glass. I don't know what she thougt I was going to do with his drink, but I was just moving it for a pictures. You would have thought I had stole his wallet. WEIRDO!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• A few years ago we were all at my parent's house on Christmas Eve. We have had this tradition since we were kids to spend the night, even know that all 4 of us are married with children, we still all crash over there with all our families (LOL).

But anyway, when the, now older kids were younger, my mom used to grab that little santa claus bell like thingy she had to make the kids think Santa was on the roof.... cute right? Except for this one year, it woke me and my sister up and we were like MOM come on that's OVER THE TOP don't you think?... the bells just kept going and going...little footsteps all over, so we went to get my mom down from wherever she was... but we couldnt find her. She was ASLEEP in her bed!!!!!!

To this day we have NO IDEA who was the trickster, but we left it that way on purpose. It's a nice little feeling to think "what if"??? :)

Happy Holidays!
    Crisbella

Answer by Crisbella at 11:25 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• When hubby and I were first married we were at his parent's house and one of his nephews came running in from the backyard terrified by the purple alien with yellow eyes and big teeth that tried to eat him outside (he was about 5). He would not calm down until we all went outside, can you imagine 17 adults with flashlights in the dark roaming around looking for this alien (that turned out to be an opossum)?

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:31 AM on Nov. 29, 2010