Twin boys, 2nd birthday....in January????? I need birthday party ideas!

I absolutely don't know what to do for my twin boys' birthday party in mid January. I have had suggestions to go to places like gymboree and monkey joes and such and I was wondering what parties run at those types of places???
I have VERY LITTLE money for renting places, so if it's cheap enough maybe...but I doubt it.
So what are some other ideas that I could possibly do that would be fun and INEXPENSIVE!? I want them to have a wonderful birthday party, but can't afford much if anything!
Thanks in advance! xo

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 10:58 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would have it at the house. If your twins are into something make that the theme or do a carnival theme. You can set up little games for the kids to play. It is super cheap and the kids have a blast!!
    Amellor1

Answer by Amellor1 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Have it at home. You can have it catered and hire a clown, petting zoo, or many other kid type things out of the yellow pages for about the same or less than you would pay renting those places after you pay for everything.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I probably should mention I live in central IL where it's FREEZING in mid Jan.
    CABlonde

Comment by CABlonde (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I hired a "clown" 65:00
    She did all the work, entertainment, face painting ...ect...

It was great ♥♥♥♥♥

Hot dogs in a crock-pot.....

cheap cokes, they do not know the difference ...
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• The petting zoos that come to your house would have small things you can fit in the house, clowns are great too. Still able to keep them in the house.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2010