my ex and i ? adult content

a baby now he has a baby with my friend but back then he and every body else said that he was sterile now that she has a kid hes not i didnt know you could get unsterlized over night right.now im back with my ex and he says i have to be nice and not rub it in her face or her mothers do tell me if this sounds fed up please or am i being immature?

Expectingmom164

Asked by Expectingmom164 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• He's playing games with you and you should guard your heart against it as long as you stay with him.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Honestly, I couldn't understand any of what you posted. It was very hard to read and I'm not sure if you are referring to the ex or the ex that you are with now or they could be the same person.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• He should stay as your ex.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• If he was really sterile then it wouldn't change overtime. He was lying to you or misinformed that he was sterile if he had a baby with someone else. It's most likely that he wasn't actually sterile. I wouldn't trust him, honestly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:38 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• He doesnt want you to rub it in their face cause he doesn't want to be around drama. It's to my knowledge you can't get unsterile.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• he may have just thought he was. My husband thought he was because he had never had 1 pregnancy scare and lets just say hes been around the block a few times if ya get my drift. I now have a almost 4 year old and a 10 month old. he may have been lucking out and just thought he could have kids.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 11:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• well maybe he just thought he was sterile. alot of men or misinformed about this. or he might have been with someone for a long period of time and just thought that he couldnt have children if he never got anyone preagnant. on the other hand if he got sterile by operation, then you can get it reversed. or he is just lying to you.
    depressed123

Answer by depressed123 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I had a guy lie to me about being sterile when he wasn't. It was so not cool.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010