How many hours of TV does your DH/SO watch daily?

mine is on a seasonal layoff and feels he is entitled to sit on his butt and watch 12 to 14 hours of TV per day....and you know I can't say anything, but if I spent that amount of time on the computer he would pitch a fit

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 11:46 PM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• i so feel you on that... just let him know if he can watch tv all day you can be on the computer all day... and even trade and i'm sure he'll stop.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Maybe an hour. On weekends maybe a little more since we watch movies.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:48 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• 2 hrs if that. Most of his time is on the computer playing the 2 games he's absorbed in.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• 4-5 a night
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 11:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Sounds like my DH. He is a SAHD right now, after being laid off, and he *says* he's looking for work, but I don't know. We will be moving in 6-8 months to wherever I get accepted for school, so I know he feels weird about getting a job for a short time then leaving.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:05 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Maybe 2 hrs we have 3 TV so I dont have to fight to watch TV but If my husband watched that much TV everyday I would be worried....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2010