How was your first time?(mild sexual content) adult content

ladies I was just wondering if your first time was akward, or painful, or amazing.

It was the night of my wedding, FANTASTIC, a little akward just at first, but after about five minutes, it was great. we lasted at least 3 hours, crazy, lovely night!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish I had waited, mine was funny though lol, he was more nervous than I was :-o
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 12:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Akward,werid and when I think about it now GROSS!
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Not Good At All.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My first guy was rather " large" so we had tried to have sex and it wouldn't go in so we tried a few says later and it went in so easy it didn't even hurt! I asked him wow is it in? Lol it was weird but after a few times it was amazing!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Akward, weird, and painful... I regret losing it to that jerk too!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It was awkward, in that it kept slipping out because we were both overenthusiastic! We figured it out, and it was an amazing night.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Mine first time was great, even though it was in the back of his car lol. I came onto him after waiting for months and months without him ever making a move. We were engaged at the time (got married about a year and a half later). It hurt, it was awkward, but it was ok. I felt great after, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i think i just wanted to get it over with because i knew that after that it would get better...so it was kind of...technical? lol id like to see that guy again actually, he was so sweet
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• painful and AKWARD!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It was HORRIBLE.. It happened on an awkward date, we were both drunk and it was SUPER quick.. nothing to write home about!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 29, 2010