when do you get ready for christmas?

I was just wondering. I wanted to put up all of my christmas stuff the other day but thought that is was too early! Then me and my husband went shopping for christmas decor on monday. We had usually done the christmas thing on thanksgiving or the the day after, but for some reason we are both really excited about christmas this year. Just a little curious when does everyone else get ready for christmas?

saysha100687

Asked by saysha100687 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We get ready for christmas on Thanksgiving day.I love Christmas,it`s my favorite holiday.I would set up the decor early like this week but hubby wont let me lol!!! :)
    jenhen12

Answer by jenhen12 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My shopping is usually done by Halloween, my decorating is done the day after Thanksgiving.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, we usually put up the tree after lunch on Thanksgiving day and then the rest goes up that weekend! I'm the same way this year, though! I want to put up the decorations NOW! I'm ready to go christmas shopping now, too, but I'm not letting myself finish up with it yet because I love to go to the mall and walk around at Christmas time! All the decorations and Christmas music... I can't wait till everyone's lights go up so we can drive around and see them all! I love Christmas.
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 3:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• On Thanksgiving is when we usually do it. I think we might be doing it early this year because wer're in a new house!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I start decorating after Thanksgiving. I'm already shopping, though.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• We got the lights on the house-but we won't turn them on until Dec. 1-our daughter's b-day! And that is when we'll put the Christmas Tree! That is about right for us to get stuff up for Christmas-is after daughter's b-day party and of course after Thanksgiving!!! I like to keep the celebrations seperate to concentrate on each one individually....
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I agree with the first answer.
    I spend way to much and i defiantly am soo excited this year maybe its because im pregnant again but then again i have always been pregnant with all my boys around this time.

Stacey.x
    happytohelp

Answer by happytohelp at 11:40 AM on Nov. 22, 2008