Name your favorite kind of diaper bag.

Is there a diaper bag that you just love? Is there a diaper bag you can recommend to a friend? Which one would it be? Where can you buy it?

momto2sons1971

Asked by momto2sons1971 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The big black Jeep one!! I have seen them at wal-mart and at babies r us! They are AWESOME and fit everything!!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 12:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Diaper Dude bags, the ones made for dads, are awesome! I have the black one and I love it. It carries more than a larger bag that I have and is more comfortable to carry. It also has the stroller straps and pockets on the outside that are so handy!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Skip Hop, or JJ Cole. I loved my JJ Cole tote, but now that I will have two under the age of two I bought a bigger one. I got the Petunia Picklebottom Weekender back at the Baby GAP when they had a 40% off everything in the store sale.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2010