Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

child support

My ex is in the Army. I have filed for child support modification because I know he is making a LOT more money then he was. I know that he is about to be an E3 and he get BAH DIFF. He is stationed in South Korea, is there anyone who can think of any other bonuses or allowences he might be getting? I know he will try to hide every cent he can. He will have to file his own paper work but if he is getting paid more then he says he is, I need to know so that I can adress that in court, my daughter should get every penny that he owes her. Also I want to let everyone know I am not just looking for more "baby mama" support. Every penny I get from my ex goes to giving my child a better life ( as it should)

Answer Question

Asked by JLS2388 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 25 (25,280 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Your attorney will require him to provide the court with all his income. He'll get in too much trouble with the Army if he lies to the court.

    Answer by admckenzie at 12:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

  • I don't have, nor can I afford an attorney. He has one (though he owes me back child support from before we went to court). But I filed all the paper work and had it sent to his attorney

    Comment by JLS2388 (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

  • Do you have a child support recovery office? If so go and speak with them. They will be able to help you with most if not all of that.

    Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.