How you ever had a call (or an email) from your first love (or a guy who you really loved)? and Did that disrupted your life?

Recently, a guy that was my boyfriend contact me. When I read his email I felt like butterflies in my stomach? Now, I am married and with kids and he is too. Do not get me wrong, I would never have an affair....but is it normal to have that reaction? He told me that he did felt the same? I do not know if continue this friendship or terminate...cause lately I have been thinking about him.....What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Abort! Abort! Abort!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• end it. its never good. ur asking for trouble. but its totally normal to have that reaction. i would totally be in the same boat of that happened to you. but do the right thing, everything u have is much more worth it! but i would be totally nervous too, it would most likely make me feel young again.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Those feelings are normal. my ex contact me about 6 months ago. I terminated the friendship cause I was afraid of what would happen if I kept talking to him. I'll tell you that was painful cause I hate ending friendships whatsoever. Good luck on your decision.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:18 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• stop talkin to him!! it ain't worth it. before you know it, you could be second guessing yourself, and ruin a good thing that you have with your husband and kids..not worth risking that
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If you don't want to destroy your marriage, I'd think twice about continuing talking to him. If you are seriously trying to diet, do you keep all your favorite junk food in the house? Just something to think about. Butterflies are normal. Maybe not such a good thing though.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• First of all...if you don't want to be tempted then terminate the situation ASAP. And yes, it's normal to have those feelings for a former flame.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:21 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Danger Will Robinson

Run Forrest RUN!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I had that happen and I didn't want an affair but it catches you and I ended up giving him a blow job. I have cut off all ties to him. I suggest You do the same. It's hard and very painful but it's easier than losing your family. I was lucky and have a forgiving husband. Good luck :)
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• ctrl alt DELETE.

That dude is up to no good. Do not respond to anything from him. As a matter of fact I would tell him point blank that you do NOT want to have him in your life. You are happy and you would NOT like it if your husband had anything to do with his ex girlfriends.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Been there. Just forget him. He just wants a piece of a@@.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:07 AM on Nov. 29, 2010