Is age a big deal?

I'm a 44 year old woman and I'm in love with a 33 year old man. You think I'm too old for him? My future with him as I age? My own questions about the age difference.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• No...lol I think they start to grow up a little in their 30's...:)
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Well, look, if you are healthy and take care of yourself and you agree on certain big issues, it should be okay. Like does he want kids?
    It is concerning to me that you are concerned.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• No. You are both mature adults. Good luck.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• im 23 and hubbys 32 age dont matter as long as you love each other
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Do you have children? What do they think?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• No i don't think your age difference is an issue but I must admit that I probably would think that a woman or man of our age group (I'm 49) dating a 20 year old would be an issue. I know it has been going on for men for years but that still doesn't make it right. And those are the same people who would have a problem if one of their children of that age were doing the same thing.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I'm 52 and I see no problem with it, if your both happy with your relationship then go for it!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• For your circumstances I seen no problem with it. What I find disturbing is a 20 yr old with a 45 yr old.. I mean geez one is old enough to be the others parent.. kinda creepy to me.. but 10 yrs difference is not a big deal.. me and my hubby is 5 years apart but as long as you love each other and understands each others wants there shouldn't be a problem....
    judgednconfused

Answer by judgednconfused at 12:58 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• honey please age doesnt have anything to do with it i tell u if u love him and he loves you and you both make eachother happy then grow with that person what matters is that u have found true hapiness in a person so dont let age be a factor i wish u the best of luck
    mrsmccollumn

Answer by mrsmccollumn at 1:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If you are in love and you guys are treating each other right I see no reason to be concerned. If you guys can agree on things and both make mature decisions about things I would not be concerned. Is there something else concerning you besides the age issue?
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2010