Are there any mommies out here that have a teen diagnosised with ms?

I understand this is rare but it is something that runs heavy on my husbands side of the family!!! we are dealing with other diagnosis too of aspergers comorbid bipolar I. but these diagnosis do not exactly explain why my son constantly sits down, is easily fatigued, wants to go to bed by 6pm everynight and we havent even given him the meds that make him sleepy----we have to work are hardest to keep him up until 8:30pmwhy he would rather crawl thru the house than walk, why he is constantly complaining of pain in his legs and arms, doesnt explain why his eyes have gone from just reading glasses to wearing them at all times in less that a year!!!! Please tell me there is someone out there in cyber space that knows what we are going thru? I would love to here from you!!!!

vplatt

Asked by vplatt at 1:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I know my cousin's kid was diagnosed with either ms or md (I really don't know the difference) but I have no idea what they went through as far as symptoms or what it took for a diagnosis. I hope you get anwers soon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Whoops, forgot to say he was diagnosed around the age of 10 or so, and he's 19 or 20 now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i went through that same stuff myself,no MS, but one of my parents have it
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 12:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2011