Question about making resume?

Ok, so for awhile I worked as a bagger in the commissary on an Air Force Base. We were not employed by the commissary itself, but instead worked under the head bagger who was actually employed the the commissary.

My question is, should I include this job under the experience section on the resume? Im leaning towards "no", but just wanted some opinions on it.

Bits08

Asked by Bits08 at 2:13 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'd say yes, but yeah, what do I know?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• if you have a reference who can confirm that you did that, in case they wanna check up..then sure..
    but then again, if it really has nothing to do with the job you are planning on applying for, then no, theres no need..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:21 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If it applies to the job you are applying for now then yes. If not leave it off.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 2:40 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• A resume should have all education and certifications beyond high school.

A resume should have all work experiences for the last ten years, including volunteer work.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:18 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, especially if you worked there for anytime amount time.
    trashymom

Answer by trashymom at 8:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, you should include any experience as long as it was recent and you stayed there for any length of time. If you leave it off, it will look like you weren't working at all during that time period.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, I would, if you need it to show for either the time or the experience.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 1:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If you are applying to jobs that have to do with this then I would say yes. Otherwise, I would say no. Also, if you lack job experience on your resume i would go ahead and put it.
    mbarkley87

Answer by mbarkley87 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2010