Is it normal for family members to take the're anger out on you?

My sister went home to be with the Lord last night. My third sister is just spitting nails mad at me because I wrote on FB to friends and family whom I have no other way to contact. I've said I was sorry, etc.... but she keeps it up. Has this happened to you?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:07 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell her to go stick it!!!! If their was no other way for you to contact them. Why should she care. Does she know how to contact them? if not she needs to mind he own business.

Answer by louise2 at 4:09 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I totally agree with Louise2. And I'm so sorry for your loss. Is that the one you told me about?
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Totally agree with Louise2 and very sorry for your loss.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 5:19 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I think your sister is just maybe going through the denial period. Does she know that you had no other way to contact the people and let them know about your sister. Anyway, just let her anger roll off your back sweetie. This may just be the way that she deals when a person dies. We just buried my great aunt 3 months ago and the whole time my dad kept blaming me and my grandmother for my aunts death. She was 94 btw. We just didn't let it bother us because we know thats just how he deals with it. I hope that your situation gets better for you. Just remember to be strong and dont let your sisters words hurt you, she is not the only one that just lost a loved one in your family.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 6:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I agree with soon2bmmy. This may be the way your sis is handling it. Even if she is like that at other time, this is how she might be dealing with it. I see others post about loved ones passing on facebook. There is nothign wrong with it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i agree with louise2.....life is hard enough for most people,im sure you dont need someone else making things harder for you....you said you were sorry what more does she want?
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2010