Do you have a question for me?

Thought it would be fun to ask you, "Do you have a question for me?" Lets see if I can give you a helpful answer. Plz keep it clean and nice. Thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:23 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How can God/Jesus know how we feel about EVERYTHING when he wasn't married and didn't have to deal with in-laws?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Why are you trying to play Question and Answer Goddess?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Goddess? R u kidding? I don't know who she is, but I'm just having fun seeing how knowledgeable I am. I love learning new things. and if someone asks something I can't answer, I'll have a great adventure finding out the answer. You may want to look into some new information too. Goddess? Do people still worship them? WOW. I thought that went out with the dark ages. I thought we were smarter then a statue.....

If God created us, wouldn't he know about us? As far as Jesus Christ. He was rejected by his family; best friends ran out on him; and is own Father had to wait and watch them murder His Son. You don't think that gives them an idea of what you are facing? Ppl hurt ppl, related or not. Rejection is rejection whether it comes from family or friend. Jesus didn't have a sister, yet He's filled me with a peace I only experienced when my dad died. My sister went home to the Lord last night. I pray there will be peace 4 u too
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 3:46 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Are you a Teacher, Dr, Therapist?psychiatrist?  If not I have nothing to ask you.confused

Answer by louise2 at 3:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Retired Teacher to be exact. Thank you for asking. I was trying to keep the professional end of it out because sometimes its nice to just talk woman to woman...
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 4:09 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Have you not anything better to do?
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:39 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• you don't, either, Beachmom, or you wouldn't be here, either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I'm trying to think up a fun question to ask you, but it's too early, and I can't think.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• You are a retired teacher so I'm wondering,what are your thoughts on homeschooling?
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 9:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Oh, waiting on the homeschooling answer.....
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2010