how to delete cafemom?

I thought this is something I wanted to do, but know I know that this was a huge mistake. Can anyone help by giving me directions how to delete all my information from this site. I nolonger want to be a part of cafemom. Thanks in advance to those of you who reply to help me delete this site.

browneyesMN

Asked by browneyesMN at 4:41 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Technology

• Go to the bottom of the page and click "contact us". In their will be a place you can Delete yourself. You did not give cafemom a chance. Looks to me like you just opened an account. To each their own.

Answer by louise2 at 4:53 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• tell em your a guy, you'll be gone in 7 minutes or less whether its true or not ;-)

honestly, just delete everything on your profile manually to be sure, so that way its blank, including quitting any groups.

then do as Louise suggested.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:00 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would like to Thank you ladies, your right I posted something earlier, and I was really hurt by others comments, If you read the other item i posted. I guess I did vent, but it hurt me people don't know my past. I was raped when i was younger, so its really hard for me to go in the direction many women said for me to do. my husband know my past, but I feel very shameful asking him for sex. I love him and yes we have considered divorce, and yes we both know that the grass isn't greener on the other side, I would like to move to California, and he wants Wisconsin we currently live in Minnesota, I didn't realize what a huge fight this would bring up or how much this was going to hurt one another. I have never opened up to people and I felt this would be a great way, but when people don't know the whole story and give offensive advice it bothers me, I guess I will never ask something that personal again. Thanks Ladies 4 ur supor
    browneyesMN

Comment by browneyesMN (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2010