would you rather ...

I have a choice between the 2 and I cant decide which would be better....

I can either babysit 1 kid from 7am to 3pm and that includes breakfast and lunch plus snacks...

or

2 kids from 3 to 8pm ..and that includes baths and supper

I get paid the same for both...I cant decide which would be better to do....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• one kid for sure..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Cons for option 1 would be that I have to get up earlier ( which is hard lol ) , and I would have to "take the day off" when I have a Drs appt or something ... But I think it would be easier to just watch 1 toddler and i would get use to waking up early...

Cons for option 2 is that having 4 toddlers running around and fighting ( I also have 2 of them ) is hard to do things like make dinner and give baths but the pros is that I can get things done during the day without having to take the day off ...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:39 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would take option 1 because I'm a morning person. If you have toddlers of your own, the kids should learn to occupy each other sometimes while you get things done or when they take naps, you should be able to do things. I babysat years ago and I had children of my own and it worked out beautifully. I also set up a gated playroom which helped a lot.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would do option 1.
    bingbong

Answer by bingbong at 7:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yeah i am thinking the morning option is better -- Their dad is asking me which i would rather do because he is changing his work schedule ....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• 1, and get up early. It is easier to deal with 1 extra kid then 2.

Answer by louise2 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would rather do #2. For the fact that you have the day to get stuff done and be prepared. It is only 5 hours and I think I could handle that. I would rather do one meal and a bath. Baths are fun.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Option #1 hands down!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:19 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I value my evenings, I would not want to have to deal with others kids that late in the day...just MPO
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Option 1 sounds better
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 29, 2010