Does anyone own a Fuji Finepix S1800 Camera ?

Do u like it ? How r the pictures ? Is it easy to use ?

1cr8zygurl

Asked by 1cr8zygurl at 7:44 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• BUMP!
    1cr8zygurl

Comment by 1cr8zygurl (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Mine's not an S1800 - it's slightly older, it's an S700, and it's great, even for how old it's getting. The pictures come out well enough for what I need, it takes incredible action shots, etc. I'm assuming the 1800 is just this year's model, I really don't know what the numbers are supposed to mean but a year after I got mine they had the S800 and it was identical. As much luck as I've had with this one, I'm leaning towards another Fuji when I replace it.

And don't take this as bashing, or crabbing, or anything - just information. You can't bump a question like you do a post - putting bump in a reply in Q&A doens't move it to the top, it's just another reply. So it was kind of a waste of your time to "bump" your question. Just letting you know - not everyone realizes it!

Have a good day, and have fun camera shopping!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Nov. 29, 2010